- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 8 oz Mudshark Peaceful Pumpkin Ale
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Add the pumpkin puree and Peaceful Pumpkin Ale, stir until combined.
3. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour that batter into the pan in an even layer.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven, allow to cool.
1. Beat butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
Cut the loaf of Pumpkin Beer Bread into slices and smooth the brown sugar-cinnamon butter over the top and enjoy!