- 16 oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Mudshark Abominable, plus 2 tbs; divided
- 2 standard sized candy canes, crushed
1. Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper; set aside.
2. In the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water, add the chocolate, ⅓ cup Mudshark Abominable, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until well combined and chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract and remaining 2 tbs of Abominable.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Top with crushed candy canes.
5. Chill until set, about 3 hours.
If you don’t own a double boiler, place a heat safe bowl over a pot of water. Make sure that the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Bring the water to a gentle simmer, NOT a boil.